Pierre Cardin – Roller Holdall Bag Collection
£89.00 – £99.00
Lightweight Roller Bag Holdall with Wheels by Pierre Cardin
The Techno Wheeled Holdall from Pierre Cardin is ideal for travelling. Flexible for all types of use, constructed with the consumer in mind.
- flush-fit trolley system
- padded top carry handles for comfort
- and additional easy grab side handle.
- 2X smooth glide skate wheels for swift manoeuvrability.
This spacious lightweight roller bag holdall with wheels by Pierre Cardin boasts a roomy main compartment. In addition, 3 side external zipped pockets. Use for years to come, knowing our entire luggage collection undergoes a complete and thorough testing process to ensure it withstands even the toughest of travel journeys and exceeds customer expectations.
A Wheeled holdall is a softer alternative to suitcases. They are loved for their spacious but squishy nature when it comes to storing. Browse the Xplore range of wheeled holdalls for your next trip away.
Invest In A Wheeled Holdall If:
• You want various carry options. They usually have top carry handles, and a removable shoulder strap as well as some wheeled styles.
• For weight restrictions. Holdalls are usually soft-sided resulting in even larger holdalls being lighter than hard-sided suitcases.
• You want a bag that is easy to store and doesn’t take up that much room when it’s not being used.
• To maximize space. Due to the soft material construction, you can manipulate the shape of the bag and easily see where there is spare space available.
At Xplore, we have a wide variety of luggage to make travelling and every day easier. Browse the Xplore luggage range today.
Founded in 1950, with a global brand and iconic logo, Pierre Cardin has been a revolutionary designer for more than half a century. Before founding his own fashion house, the Italian-born French designer showed interest in fashion from a young age and gained varied, valuable experience. From working under Christian Dior to working on the 1946 film La Belle et La Bête (Beauty and the Beast), Cardin worked his way up before venturing out on his own, going on to create his couture lines and later opening his first shop in France. Read more about Pierre Cardin