Lightweight 30″ Roller Bag Holdall with Wheels – Gino Ferrari
Out of stock
Lightweight 30″ Roller Bag Holdall with Wheels by Gino Ferrari
The Gino Ferrari Trekker Wheeled Holdall is ideal for travelling. Flexible for all types of use, constructed with the consumer in mind. A lightweight 30″ Roller Bag Holdall with Wheels by Gino Ferrari.
This spacious Lightweight 30″ Roller Bag holdall with wheels by Gino Ferrari boasts a roomy main compartment. In addition, 3 side external zipped pockets. Use for years to come, knowing our entire luggage collection undergoes a complete and thorough testing process to ensure it withstands even the toughest of travel journeys and exceeds customer expectations.
A Wheeled holdall is a softer alternative to suitcases. They are loved for their spacious but squishy nature when it comes to storing. Browse the Xplore range of wheeled holdalls for your next trip away.
Invest In A Gino Ferrari Holdall If:
• You want various carry options. They usually have top carry handles, and a removable shoulder strap as well as some wheeled styles.
• For weight restrictions. Holdalls are usually soft-sided resulting in even larger holdalls being lighter than hard-sided suitcases.
• You want a bag that is easy to store and doesn’t take up that much room when it’s not being used.
• To maximize space. Due to the soft material construction, you can manipulate the shape of the bag and easily see where there is spare space available.
At Xplore, we have a wide variety of luggage to make travelling and every day easier. Browse the Xplore luggage range today.
- Free UK Delivery
- Material: LIGHTWEIGHT POLYESTER
- Colours: Black/Grey
- Fastening: Zip fastening
- Wheels: 2X Easy glide skate wheels
- Handles: Flush fit trolley handle, padded top carry handles with cuff, additional grab handle.
- Pockets: 3X Zipped, external side pockets, 1X Zipped, slim top pocket
- Dimensions including handles & wheels (cm): 38.5H x 77W x 33D
- Capacity: 95.3 Ltrs
- Weight: 3 Kgs
- Guarantee: 2 year
From its beginnings in the 1970s, Gino Ferrari has constantly updated and innovated its designs. The brand was initially sold to premium department stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, and Selfridges. In the later years, the brand extended its offering to include business cases, luggage, and accessories.
After almost 50 years of expertise, establishing a clear brand ethos, mastering craftsmanship, and showcasing a keen eye for design, Gino Ferrari has established a legacy that has contributed significantly to the success of the company. Constant evolution has allowed Gino Ferrari to produce timeless bags and suitcases that are practical and reliable while staying on top of trends and industry changes.