Gino Ferrari – Thatcham Cross Body Bag – Brown Leather
10 in stock
Thatcham By Gino Ferrari is a Brown Antique oil pull-up leather messenger bag. A messenger bag that combines style and functionality. Handcrafted leather makes each product unique, adding a sense of character and a luxurious feel to the bag. This traditional design is a sleek city bag to add to your wardrobe.
Thatcham Messenger Bag Features:
- Material: Leather
- Colour: Brown Antique oil pull-up leather
- Fastening: Full flap-over construction with magnetic fastening
- Pockets: Internal zip pocket, rear zip pocket and quick access pocket on the front
- Technology Storage: Padded tablet or iPad/Tablet section
- Dimensions: 28H x 26.5W x 7D (cm)
- Capacity: 5.2 Ltrs
- Weight: 0.69 Kg
With the main compartment for larger items, an internal zip pocket for safekeeping and quick access pocket on the front. The TheThatcham leather messenger bag is perfect for holding your essentials and keeping organised whilst on the go. The ideal accessory for days out in the city this timelessly on-trend design will seamlessly suit your wardrobe. With room for an iPad/tablet, the Gino Ferrari cross-body bag is the perfect travel companion for commuting and enabling you to enjoy your day whilst still travelling light.
Invest In A Messenger Bag If:
• You want to be organised. Messengers usually have several compartments.
• You want to be able to store easily. Due to their soft nature, this style of bag is easily stored when not being used.
• You have a lot to carry but want to maintain a smart, business exterior that a casual backpack might not convey.
• You like wearing your bag across the body, or over one shoulder as opposed to a traditional backpack.
Browse the Xplore range of body luggage
- Products with a dynamic edge.
- Innovation is a hallmark.
- Finely engineered high-quality products.
From its beginnings in the 1970s, Gino Ferrari has constantly updated and innovated its designs. The brand was initially sold to premium department stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, and Selfridges. In the later years, the brand extended its offering to include business cases, luggage, and accessories.
After almost 50 years of expertise, establishing a clear brand ethos, mastering craftsmanship, and showcasing a keen eye for design, Gino Ferrari has established a legacy that has contributed significantly to the success of the company. Constant evolution has allowed Gino Ferrari to produce timeless bags and suitcases that are practical and reliable while staying on top of trends and industry changes.